Thank you for interest in this year’s THC and THC Friends Doing History camp! If your student is entering grades 4, 5, 6, or 7 this fall, here’s what you need to do in order to apply:
1. Complete this personal information form by filling in all required fields.
2. Make sure your student fully answers both required essay questions.
3. Click Submit once the entire application is complete. (See NOTE)
4. Have your student ask a teacher, counselor, or school administrator to fill out and submit THIS FORM recommending the student for camp.
5. Submit payment via online form or mailed check once email confirmation of student acceptance has been received. A payment link will be provided at that time.
6. Download and complete the General Legal Release and Medical Release Form. Both of these fully completed and signed forms are required to be turned in on the first day of camp to ensure student participation in the camp.
Note: Applications must be completed in one sitting. Information will not be saved if you leave the page. Incomplete applications or those submitted after the deadline will not be considered.